Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121
Results 1,201 to 1,205 of 1205

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Just saw this weeks sale, boy are the fruit Elflings expensive! Good thing I already own enough of this crop.
    I'm not a fan of these "sales" that aren't a sale. Is S8 needing some money right now?
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I'm not a fan of these "sales" that aren't a sale. Is S8 needing some money right now?
    I'm sort of thinking that inflation is biting everywhere atm. Well that's my assumed sales - non sales reasoning. But then of course many of t the items were only available during the events and these sales are giving other players the chance at some interesting items.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Same! I mean, not even a small, token discount on the prices? If this is how they're trying to make more money, count me out.

Storm8 games are the only ones on my phone, I play BS and CS daily and have no qualms about supporting them with my money whenever possible. That said, I don't like things that feel underhanded or like they're intentionally pushing players to spend more than they would like so these non-sales 'sales' are really off-putting to me.

I missed the original event that released today's items and while I've gotten some of the items in previous sales and tent releases, there's still a fair few I'm missing. If today's items had a reduced price like they used to, I would snap up every item I'm missing without pause even if it meant I had to purchase more gems. However, the full prices mean that before I spend a single gem I'm going to sit down and really think it over. As a collector I want every item in the game but as a customer, I'm not happy with this turn and don't want to encourage it in the slightest.

If these changes are trying to increase sales, please come up with a different plan and give us back our sales, s8.

Nightclub Owner

Doorbuster

Tide Dragon - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: This dragon roams the seas and the skies! Visit for a chance to find rare materials.
    Level: 10
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Baron
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 400 Gems
    Drops: Energy (5), Dragon Scales, Pink Shell, Blue Shell, Longsword, Orange Shell, Gems, Coal, Light Armor
    Events: Baron's Tent - May 2018, Baron's Tent - April 2019, Baron's Tent - May 2019, Baron's Tent - March 2020, Spring Sales - April 2020, Magical Sales - June 2022, Tales From The Library - August 2023
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 88 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104424
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner

Gem Gift

Hidden Hatchling
    Storable: Yes
    Info: ?
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Gift
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Pile of Seeds, Golden Egg, Roast Chicken, Glimmerdust, Eggs, Jewels
    Collection: ?
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1713422
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...