Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 4/30 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (May 2024)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by howardsend View Post
    I just was checking on items and noticed that the Spring Bonfire is listed as a decoration. I have been getting drops from it. I think it has an 8 hour timer, but I haven’t been paying attention since I thought it was supposed to drop items. Not complaining!! Also, hesitant to post, but some of my daily energy droppers are giving me higher numbers, like 40+, fairly regularly, again not complaining, but curious if anyone else has seen this?
    If you check post #3, you can see I speculated a coins drop, if you can confirm, I would be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    That would be my job! I will ask for that minor change. And what a lovely prize.
    Well I made the correction in my notes. Unless (s)he is a non-binary living being!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Thank you both of you! I was not sure how hard it would be for S8 to adjust the wording.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes, any 4 items from the tent will count. You could even get 4 of the same exact item if you wanted
    Thank you! 😁

Fashion Designer
    I got the Spring Owl. Now does it go in my owl area or my newly created pink area?
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    If you check post #3, you can see I speculated a coins drop, if you can confirm, I would be happy.
    I got 900 coins twice from my Spring Bonfire. No black flags.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by howardsend View Post
    I just was checking on items and noticed that the Spring Bonfire is listed as a decoration. I have been getting drops from it. I think it has an 8 hour timer, but I haven?t been paying attention since I thought it was supposed to drop items. Not complaining!! Also, hesitant to post, but some of my daily energy droppers are giving me higher numbers, like 40+, fairly regularly, again not complaining, but curious if anyone else has seen this?
    I just had the bonfire popup, can you please tell me the drops? I already got the May Queen so it's not urgent. I keep getting duplicates of what I have or decos I don't want. Glad I got the Octopus. I really want the dragon. It's cute and the drops look great

Executive Chef
    I think 8 hour timers often have trade tickets, did you notice if the bonfire does? Since it's not animated I might not want it unless the drops are worthwhile

Fashion Designer
    Just once I'd like my aim to be better than 20-25 hits to get the so-so items to get the grand prize. After this many yrs I still don't get them for less cabbages, sigh.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Just once I'd like my aim to be better than 20-25 hits to get the so-so items to get the grand prize. After this many yrs I still don't get them for less cabbages, sigh.
    Indeed, also each throw costs 2 cabbages, so it is a nifty price each time. Now for once, a few days back I think I was at 10-12 hits! So it can happen
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast