Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Dehydrated Delights - 2024 May 01 (5 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Not to speak for anyone else, but I always figured they post the table images for better visual of the details. While it's true that the images used in the CookBook Menu is an exact clone of the image used for the table presentation, it is shown much larger on the tables. Since most players are on a mobile device (of which, most are on the smaller size) the details can be lost in the menus sometimes.

Take Fruit Leather for an example: when showing the table presentation, players can clearly see the little knots tied on the wrapper and that it's plated with two strawberries while they may have only been able to tell it was wrapped in white and had two red berries on the plate in the cookbook menu image.
    ah! makes sense. thx for explaining

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    I know it's easier when they use same appliance for different mini goals, as we'll have a lot of those built already.

But Yay!! I love it when they do mini goal on appliance that had only 1 recipe beforehand. We have allot of appliances with only 1-3 recipes that I wish they could add new recipes to like today. Now I'll have 4 recipes on Dehydrator 😁👍

Edit-----Also wanted to say big thank you to @AnnirasSweets for posting all goal steps, as always you make it possible to finish these goals 🤩
    I agree it?s good to have a new appliance I didn?t have any of these and have had to build from scratch. My only issue is that although we all have basic parts stored in our inventory it?s not always enough to build quickly for the amount of each level to cook I?m on level 3 of the goal and have just about managed to get the parts for the last 2 dehydrators today to get to build 5
    Level 3 is 37 fruit trail mix and then level 4 is 22 apple mix can?t even cook ahead for level 4 on the other recipes as too short cooking time

Farm Supplier
    These apple chips presentation are JUST right for this recipe! Very much worth the 37 trail mix servings hahaha

Rhino Keeper
    37 of the new recipe in part 3 is ridiculous can we pleeease get that taken down to how it usually was? New appliance for me too, drained all my basic parts and I won't even finish part 4

Fashion Designer
    I've served 10 of the 2nd recipe so far but the progress bar is not even half of the 1 star? how many servings required for this recipe to reach each bar?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0082.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	74302

Name:	IMG_0081.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	107.0 KB 
ID:	74303
    Jared,19

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    I've served 10 of the 2nd recipe so far but the progress bar is not even half of the 1 star? how many servings required for this recipe to reach each bar?

Name:	IMG_0082.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	74302

Name:	IMG_0081.jpg 
Views:	23 
ID:	74303
    How odd! The first level of mastery requires 8 servings so you should've moved into level 2 by now.

This doesn't seem to be a widespread issue as my Fruit Trail Mix counted normally. I served all 37 which left the mastery bar about 1/4 of the way on level 3, as expected.

I'd suggest watching the bar and if the problem persists, open a Support Ticket with the team.

Fashion Designer
    How odd! The first level of mastery requires 8 servings so you should've moved into level 2 by now.

This doesn't seem to be a widespread issue as my Fruit Trail Mix counted normally. I served all 37 which left the mastery bar about 1/4 of the way on level 3, as expected.

I'd suggest watching the bar and if the problem persists, open a Support Ticket with the team.
    ikr, I don't usually master recipes and only aiming for the gem from the 2nd bar so I was surprised that my bar got stuck like that. it's working just fine with the fruit leather and I didn't use any gems for the side goal :/

thanks for the suggestion, I'll do just that after my current batch if it's still stuck like that

closed the game app and came back to this )))))))))

Name:	IMG_0084.jpg 
Views:	26 
ID:	74304

now this just ridiculous. come on storm8 :/ y u like this to me

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    ikr, I don't usually master recipes and only aiming for the gem from the 2nd bar so I was surprised that my bar got stuck like that. it's working just fine with the fruit leather and I didn't use any gems for the side goal :/

thanks for the suggestion, I'll do just that after my current batch if it's still stuck like that

closed the game app and came back to this )))))))))

Name:	IMG_0084.jpg 
Views:	26 
ID:	74304

now this just ridiculous. come on storm8 :/ y u like this to me
    That's definitely not right and something the team needs to address for you.

Hope it's just the one recipe and you can get it sorted!

Fashion Designer
    Hope it's just the one recipe and you can get it sorted!
    it's just this one so far, my main goal ovens working just fine even the other recipes in the dehydrator worked normally :/
    I just opened a support ticket and attached pics and video, so hopefully it'll be sorted out soon. thanks a lot for your help, annira! ❤️

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast