Thread: Glitch, no requested parts

New Resident

Glitch, no requested parts

Even though I send requests and I get the message that my requests have been sent, my friends do not get my requests and are not able to answer them.... How can I sove this???

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Moved to Bugs & Issues

Is it possible you have been sending more than 20 requests per day?

You are able to send a maximum of 20 part requests per day. If you send more, your friends may not see the "extra" requests until after the next reset (ex. They may see that you requested a part 2+ days ago due to the carryover).
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Nightclub Owner
    Additionally, this also happens if you start tapping on names straight away after opening the Neighborhood tab - the game will uncheck some of the top boxes of your list once it's fully connected. When this happens, you tend to always get the message about already asking neighbors but it still sends the requests and players still receive the parts without issue.

Example: Having sent zero requests for several days before a goal, on day 1 of a new goal I open the tab and tap 25 neighbors right away without any hesitation. As I keep tapping I notice a small blip and see that the top 10 check marks have disappeared. I then re-tap all of the boxes and hit 'send.' I'll get the pop up that says something like 'your requests have been sent but 10 of your neighbors may not receive them because you've already sent requests today.'

The message always correlates directly with the number of boxes that had to be tapped twice and this happens across ALL s8 games. Everyone that's reported on it in the forum and tracked it has the same result from what I've seen wherein all requests are sent, seen and answered regardless of the pop up.

The tip that helps to prevent this confusion is to wait about 15-30 seconds after you've opened your Neighborhood tab to give the game a chance to fully connect to the server before you start tapping names. Naturally the exact time you have to wait will depend on the strength of your connection and may vary.

If you don't want to randomly wait you can also use Stormie as an indicator. If you open the app and tap Stormie straight away, you then wait until you see that check mark disappear (which happens when the game fully connects to the server) before tapping the rest of your neighbors without any issues.

Whichever way you ensure you have a good connection before tapping, doing so should show an immediate stop to the check marks disappearing and the pop up showing when you've made no requests that day.