Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best food to make?

Farm Supplier

Best food to make?

Hi, I am new here and been trying to find a place that states best foods to make. I know in bakery it is red velvet cakes but here having hard time figuring that out...I am talking standard appliances as I am new. I tried to use data base but lost me with so much information...

Any suggestions for best foods to make at lower level? 20's

Thank you in advance

Executive Chef
    - holiday recipes, if any.
    - the highest that is out there (from the end of the list, excluding goals)
    generally just go from the end of the list until you find something with acceptable time to completion.

New Resident
    Bacon and Eggs gets 6 coins per plate. Apple pie is 8. Stew and roast chicken are 8 too I think. There are not as many makers in the restaurant as there are in the bakery.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for suggestions and replies, I have been making boiled lobster, which makes money but takes forver to make..thiught there must be a better way

Executive Chef
    the less time it takes, the more it earns per hour. if you pick it up on time, that is..

Nightclub Owner
    There should be a post in the "stickies" section started by sehana. It has the info you need.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    There should be a post in the "stickies" section started by sehana. It has the info you need.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post140839
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    The basis of Red Velvet Cake as being the best in Bakery Story is based on Income per Serving. Thats not necessarily true since its a 46 hour recipe. If you play the game often, its better to make shorter timed recipes, more often, in my opinion. ie Brownies has pure superior Profit per Hour at 4,800 coins per hour. But thats only if you can sit there can click every 1 minute over and over. That can be tedious if you busy. I generally find Profit per Hour better. This is based on how much coins you earn per hour, regardless of how many hours the recipe takes.

But to answer your question, the equivalent to Red Velvet Cake on BS is Apple Pies (Lvl 17/Oven) and Roast Chicken (Lvl 24/Oven). Roast Chicken is better than Apple Pies. So Roast Chicken is the same as Red Velvet Cake on BS, as far as highest Income per servings goes.

But again, don't under estimate the power of Profit per Hour on charts you find, IF you are sitting on your phone and can devote time to clicking when your recipe is finished, over and over. If you just want to click every blue moon, then the Income/Serving might be better.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so very much, I am trying to learn these 2 games, i have paid some real monies but think maybe I should wait a bit. I have alot of neighbors and i gift / tip and send requested items. However when I request things find it hard to get them, even if i request from those who just came to tip

Is there a reward for sending requested items? Maybe they would if there is one?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Make sure you're not sending more than 20 requests per 24 hours, which resets at midnight Pacific time. More than that, they'll get kicked to the next day, and the day after that, and so on, clogging them up and delaying them from getting to your nbrs and back to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast