Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues

The Honorable Panda
    Yup... They removed this 1 coin bundle and put the original bundle back into the game.
    Thanks for reporting this!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hiya, I submitted a support request almost 2 weeks ago but haven't heard anything, and it just says waiting for a response from me (without asking me any questions). My problem is that I'd been playing version 1.4.7 on my Nexus 7, Android version 6.0.1, for a few months but the Bakery Story 2 version is no longer supported and the current versions in google play store claim they aren't compatible with my device. I successfully play other Storm8 games on it like Restaurant Story 2, original Bakery & Restaurant Story, Dragon Story, Castle Story, Fashion Story, etc etc etc. So what on earth can I do about this? user id Dawnsdomain71 same as my forum name.

Grand Emperor
    If the play store says it's incompatible then perhaps it is. Please follow up and wait for Support to give you more specific answers.

For a few months I haven't been able to send out requests for quick serves. It seems like some players have had this fixed, but I'm still having the same issue. Can't see my friends in order to send them requests, but I can accept those that send me a request, I can't see their name or picture though. I've tried deleting and reinstalling my game, but no change.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissy2602 View Post
    For a few months I haven't been able to send out requests for quick serves. It seems like some players have had this fixed, but I'm still having the same issue. Can't see my friends in order to send them requests, but I can accept those that send me a request, I can't see their name or picture though. I've tried deleting and reinstalling my game, but no change.
    Try logging out and logging into your FB via game.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Try logging out and logging into your FB via game.
    I did that, and had no luck the first time. I just tried it again, but force closes the game and restarted before logging into Facebook and it seems to have worked! Thank you!
    Last edited by chrissy2602; 08-05-16 at 01:52 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissy2602 View Post
    I did that, and had no luck the first time. I just tried it again, but force closes the game and restarted before logging into Facebook and it seems to have worked! Thank you!
    I just wanna say thank you so much for helping me to fix my fb connect problem! I have tried many things over the course of two months including a much more tedious process of disconnecting my BS2 account from fb, logging out of fb on all devices and on my game, and deleting my safari data before logging in again to reset. For some reason none of this works except for if you simply exit the game while logged out! Thank you so much for giving me the solution to my fb problem so I can send quickserve requests for the first time in almost 2 months!

Grand Emperor
    Glad to hear that this issue is resolved for both of you! Awesome!

New Resident

Cannot receive thank you notes from Liam

I'm having trouble getting the thank you notes from Liam. Both times, I clicked on Liam and the notes yet it still shows I have 0 notes. Please help. Thanks.

My device: Android 6.0.1
    My game version: BS 2 1.6.1

Also, Luxury store showed up a few times even though I have not unlocked that yet. This goes away once I close and reopen the game.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ging501 View Post
    I'm having trouble getting the thank you notes from Liam. Both times, I clicked on Liam and the notes yet it still shows I have 0 notes. Please help. Thanks.

My device: Android 6.0.1
    My game version: BS 2 1.6.1

Also, Luxury store showed up a few times even though I have not unlocked that yet. This goes away once I close and reopen the game.
    Just to check, did you get coins from Liam for those times? He gives either coins or Thank you notes randomly. Please let me know if you dont get anything.

What do you mean by your Luxury store showed up, where did it show up? Can you help to post screenshots?