Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues

Executive Chef
    I sent in a ticket, Kooky do you need the number so you have a list of all of them to put together?

Edit...nevermind, I got a fast response from support...they have fixed the issue, and for anyone still seeing the bug, they did say to please try force closing/restarting...and if that doesn't work, you can uninstall/reinstall.
    Last edited by Niire; 04-26-16 at 07:34 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Glad to see that the issues were resolved.

Fashion Designer
    Great! What a speedy fix.

Grand Emperor
    The team did a great job on solving it fast so it doesnt affect our quest.

Farm Supplier
    I got my bakery back on my iPhone but not on the iPad. When I uninstall and then reinstall on the iPad, it still goes to level 1. I prefer to play on the iPad as the phone is too small. Any suggestions?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDona View Post
    I got my bakery back on my iPhone but not on the iPad. When I uninstall and then reinstall on the iPad, it still goes to level 1. I prefer to play on the iPad as the phone is too small. Any suggestions?
    See this. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....vels-decreased

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    ok for some reason starting last night my bakery story 2 just randomly shuts off back to my apps screen sometimes every 5 minutes sometimes longer.... and I have the latest version and turned it off and on and did all the normal fixes .....
    Same for me, this came along with the current event. Usually last a couple of minutes before it closes but now I can't finish the mother and son quest because it closes down whenever I try and take the picture out of inventory, so that triggers it no matter how long it takes. And yes I've already re-installed this game yet again.
    RS2 (lvl 56) BS2 (lvl 38) CS (lvl 45)

FB for BS2 & RS2 quick serves = Belluriel Gaming

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Belluriel View Post
    Same for me, this came along with the current event. Usually last a couple of minutes before it closes but now I can't finish the mother and son quest because it closes down whenever I try and take the picture out of inventory, so that triggers it no matter how long it takes. And yes I've already re-installed this game yet again.
    Which version are you using?

I too am having crashing issues, approximately every 30 seconds or so. The game just stops, then processes as if I re-entered the game and repeats the same goals. However it does acknowledge items I have cooked or challenge items I have completed. This has only been happening since new goals/new update. And of course I have tried every restart, reinstall and memory dump option available. I also tried using the Love and Cupcakes version with the same results. It has become incredibly frustrating and annoying, and I would love a bug fix right about now.

Ipad mini 3, iOS 9.3.1
    Game version 1.6
    Support ID: UEV3S5Y

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tylagoon1996 View Post
    I too am having crashing issues, approximately every 30 seconds or so. The game just stops, then processes as if I re-entered the game and repeats the same goals. However it does acknowledge items I have cooked or challenge items I have completed. This has only been happening since new goals/new update. And of course I have tried every restart, reinstall and memory dump option available. I also tried using the Love and Cupcakes version with the same results. It has become incredibly frustrating and annoying, and I would love a bug fix right about now.

Ipad mini 3, iOS 9.3.1
    Game version 1.6
    Support ID: UEV3S5Y
    If the any of the goals that keep repeating is a goal associated with playing another game, please go back to that game and play a level, then close out your BS2 and see if that helps.
    If not, please send an email to support@storm 8 for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast