Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171
Results 1,701 to 1,707 of 1707

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Perhaps you're referring to emoji's? They are available on your phone/device for use in any app you can type into. There are lots of emoji's you can use that are food related and the button to change from a keyboard to the emoji lists is located in the same place where you type on your device. If it's not that, please reach out and help us understand what you are asking. thanks!

For android: The emoji menu is accessed from the keyboard by tapping or long pressing the emoji/enter key in the bottom right corner, or via the dedicated emoji key in the bottom left (depending on your settings).
    For iOS: same as above but it is located on the left side of the keyboard.
    *woosh* That went completely over my head but your answer makes complete sense and I will question my common sense the rest of the day, lol.

I just realized i have the Grapevine Cake unlocked from the Grape Expectations goal despite not finishing the goal ? i havent baked it before, and i dont have the final goal prize either though it is unlocked for me in the store. im confused as to how this could happen ? unless the Grapevine Cake was unlocked and made available for all players with a Loretta's oven

Fashion Designer
    These days it took like 10 mins for my game to load. It kept on loading and stuck on this.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0276.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	74430
    and if I exit the app aka switch to let it run in the background it will immediately go this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0277.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	74431

is this any particular issue happening to some people or just me? I know for sure it's not my internet since everything else run just fine :/
    Jared,19

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by peas2001 View Post
    I just realized i have the Grapevine Cake unlocked from the Grape Expectations goal despite not finishing the goal ? i havent baked it before, and i dont have the final goal prize either though it is unlocked for me in the store. im confused as to how this could happen ? unless the Grapevine Cake was unlocked and made available for all players with a Loretta's oven
    As far as I know the Grape Expectation goal and its items remain locked for those who missed it like all the other goals. However, there seems to be a random glitch that can happen from time to time that a few others have mentioned seeing over the past year or so.

From what I've seen, it's usually a different goal for each player but they all note that a goal they missed/didn't complete suddenly has all the items unlocked and on offer in their market for purchase. In all, sounds like a lucky day for those that experience it - enjoy earning a few extra gems from the recipes

Is there any particular reason why Screw is gifted the most as a basic part? I once read somewhere that it's the first part in the basic section? I use Android and that's not the case?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyTania View Post
    Is there any particular reason why Screw is gifted the most as a basic part? I once read somewhere that it's the first part in the basic section? I use Android and that's not the case?
    This may be true for you but this is one of those things that's a bit different for everyone. For instance my neighbor group usually goes with the Oven Element when gifting basics not connected to a goal. And others may see more Knobs than anything else.

If I had to guess why you see so Screws, I'd think because it's one of the three most used parts in the game - needed for 27 different appliances. Also, I find that generally it's a part that nearly every player considers to be a "basic part" whereas something like the Oven Light (used in 6 different appliances) is one that some don't see as basic where others do. Because there's no official ranking of basic parts, I made a list of every part that could be considered 'basic' in the first post of the Parts List (link in my signature) for those interested.

As for where it's located in the gift menu... On iOS some of the "basics" are together but not all of them. Of the parts that are together, the Oven Element and Gear actually show up sooner on the list (and both are used more) so I'm not sure where that theory came from. Guess it's just one of those things that we've all heard at some point and assume is true until people like us go looking, lol

Lucky break lol! Thanks for the info